Which type of eWaste does Challenger not accept?
Modified on: Thu, 1 Jul, 2021 at 9:35 AM
- Printers that weigh more than 20 kg and bigger than size 500 x 400 x 200 mm.
- Leaking batteries related to alkaline, button cell, carbon-zinc and rechargeable batteries
- Power banks that are opened or have battery exposed.
- Android smartphones, Android tablets, desktops, notebooks and Apple products such as iPhone, iPad and iMac with a broken screen and without product packaging box
- Desktop monitors bigger than 24-inch screen size (screen can be diagonally measured to determine the size)
- Set-up boxes
- Types of products not sold at Hachi like dryer, TV, washing machine, EMD, refrigerator, batteries for Consumer Electric Vehicle and air conditioner.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.