Which type of eWaste does Challenger accept?
Modified on: Fri, 2 Jul, 2021 at 1:57 PM
- Printers that are less than 20 kg and up to a maximum size 500 x 400 x 200 mm.
- Android smartphones, Android tablets, desktops, notebooks and Apple products such as iPhone, iPad and iMac (all data must be erased before the products can be accepted for collection).
- Desktop monitors smaller than 24-inch screen size (screen can be diagonally measured to determine the size).
- Routers such as Wi-Fi routers, Mobile routers and Mesh routers.
- EMC Class B Network Switches and Network hubs with 8 or fewer ports. Refer to the products listed below:
- Netgear GS205 5Port Gigabit Desktop Switch
- Netgear GS208 8-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch
- Netgear GS308 8 Port Gigabit Desktop Switch
- Linksys LGS105-AP 5 -Port Gigabit Unmanaged Switch
- Linksys LGS108-AP 8 -Port Gigabit Unmanaged Switch
- D-Link DES-1005A-5port Switch
- D-Link DES-1008A 8 Port Switch
- D-Link DGS-1008PE 8-Port 10 100 1000 base-T
- D-Link DGS Gigabit 1005A Unmanaged Gigabit Switch
- D-Link DGS Gigabit 1008A Switch
- D-Link DGS-105 5-Port Gigabit Unmanaged Desktop Switch
- D-Link DGS-108 8-Port Gigabit Unmanaged Desktop Switch
- D-Link DGS-1005P 5-Port Gigabit Metal Desktop Switch
- TP-LINK TL-SF1005D 5port Mini Desktop
- TP-LINK TL-SF1008D 8port Mini Desktop
- TP-LINK TL-SG1008D 8port Gigabit Swit
- TP-Link TL-SG108 8-Port 10/100/1000Mbps Desktop Switch
- TP-LINK TL-SG1008P 8Port Gigabit Desktop Switch
- TP-Link TL-SG108E 8-Port Gigabit Easy Smart Switch
- TP-Link TL-SG105E 5-Port Gigabit Easy Smart Switch
- TP-Link LS105G(UN) LiteWave 5-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch
- TP-Link LS108G(UN) LiteWave 8-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch
- TP-Link TL-SG1005D 5-port Gigabit Switch
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.