- We have deferred all overseas business trips, beginning 24 January 2020.
- All employees returning from China must take a Leave of Absence for 14 days.
- All employees must monitor their temperature daily. Frontline store employees will be prompted via the Challenger Staff app to submit their temperature readings twice daily.
- Frontline store employees will be provided with masks which they may wear while serving customers.
- Any employee feeling unwell must seek immediate medical attention and inform the company immediately.
- Hand sanitisers have been provided at all stores and headquarter entrance for all employees and visitors. All employees have also been reminded to practice good personal hygiene by washing their hands regularly with soap and water, and perform routine cleaning of their workstations.
All training sessions, seminars & tradeshows were suspended to avoid close contact or large crowd.
For contact tracing purposes, we require all visitors to fill in the Health screening form; all non-crucial meetings with external parties must be avoided. Health & Travel Declaration of staff & their family members were also implemented.