Skip to main content
Which type of eWaste does Challenger not accept?
- Printers that weigh more than 20 kg and bigger than size 500 x 400 x 200 mm.
- Leaking batteries related to alkaline, button cell, carbon-zinc and rechargeable batteries
- Power banks that are opened or have battery exposed.
- Android smartphones, Android tablets, desktops, notebooks and Apple products such as iPhone, iPad and iMac with a broken screen and without product packaging box
- Desktop monitors bigger than 24-inch screen size (screen can be diagonally measured to determine the size)
- Set-up boxes
- Types of products not sold at Hachi like dryer, TV, washing machine, EMD, refrigerator, batteries for Consumer Electric Vehicle and air conditioner.