You can now use your eCredits to make payment for your purchases on Challenger online store and in our retail stores! eCredits are issued when you make an eCredit refund on Challenger online store.
- It has 90 days expiry from date of issue.
- Any purchase amount that exceeds the refund value of the eCredits will require an additional method of payment for the remaining balance due.
- eCredits are not redeemable nor exchangeable for cash, no partial utilisation.
- eCredits can only be used on orders associated with your original account and is non-transferable.
- If the eCredits amount is greater than the order amount, the balance will be forfeited. There are no returns for the balance.
- Treat eCredits like cash; we are not responsible for lost or stolen eCredits.
- Un-utilised eCredits will not be granted an extension.
- You may use multiple eCredits in a single transaction.