Last Updated: 12th May 2019
Welcome to the Challenger Easy Ink Delivery Service (the “Program”). This Program is provided to you by Challenger Technologies Limited (“Retailer”) and enables purchase of Original HP Ink and Original HP Toner cartridges. Your contractual relationship in respect of such purchases will be solely with the Retailer.
HP PPS Singapore (Sales) Pte Ltd (“HP”) has a limited involvement in the Program (set out hereinafter) to facilitate provision of the Program by the Retailer.
We use “you” and “your” to refer to any person who at any point or for any amount of time uses the Program and accesses it through the Retailer offered mobile applications (“Challenger’s ValueClub Applications”) or its successor website (the “Site”), and we use the terms “we,”“us,” and “our” to refer to HP and our employees and agents.
- PLACING ORDERS THROUGH THE PROGRAM
- If you are an existing Challenger ValueClub member, the Program allows you to order Original HP Ink and Original HP Toner cartridges for your Enrolled Printer from the Retailer before the ink or toner for your Enrolled Printer runs out. HP will collect usage information like page counts, printer status and errors, ink / toner levels, and cartridge part numbers, part information, types and colour codes by monitoring data from your Enrolled Printer, and using this data enable the Retailer to alert you as the printer cartridges/toners reach low levels of ink or toner. It is clarified HP’s role is limited prompt the Retailer and, through them, you of the need to replenish the printer consumable, the supplies will continue to be sold by the Retailer and therefore they shall be solely responsible for completing and fulfilling your supply orders.
- In order to be able to use the Program in an uninterrupted manner, you agree to maintain internet connectivity of your Enrolled Printer and to not remove or disable any remote monitoring software or functionality on your Enrolled Printer.Such Internet service is not provided by HP and must be separately obtained and paid for by you. Please check with your internet provider for information on possible internet data usage charges and any other applicable charges.
- REMOTE MONITORING
Your enrollment in this program indicates your authorization for HP to remotely monitor(1) your Enrolled Printer’s ink or toner status, and (2) your usage of HP supplies to improve your experience with HP products and services. Remote monitoring includes provision to HP of the printer usage information referred to in clause 1(a) above,types of documents printed (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, pdf, jpeg, etc.), types of devices that initiated print jobs, printer serial number, other cartridge information (e.g. HP Original ink status, and whether the cartridge was new or used at the time of its last insertion into the printer), and other similar types of metrics related to your Program as may be added by HP from time to time.
- CONSENT TO COLLECTION/USE OF DATA BY HP
- Any withdrawal of your consent to the collection and use of your personal data referred to in clauses 1(a) and 3(b) above may result in the termination of your participation in the Program in respect of your Enrolled Printers.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND REMEDIES
- No Responsibility for Third Party Materials or Websites: Content, offers, products (including the supplies for your Enrolled Printer), services and other materials made available to you via the Program are provided by the Retailer (“Third Party Materials”). You agree that HP is not liable for Third-Party Materials. Your use of Third-Party Materials is at your own risk and may be subject to additional terms. In addition, links from Challenger’s ValueClub Applications and the Site to other third-party websites (“Third-Party Websites”) may be provided, and HP is not liable for Third-Party Websites or Third-Party Materials made available through them. The HP Privacy Statement is not in effect on Third Party Websites and HP is not liable for any use of your information by them.