WEF 9 April 2019, $8 and $18 membership tier can be upgraded to a higher tier at any point in time. Upon upgrade, any unused month/s from the previous tier will be voided and refunded to the membership account as V$ rebate (V$1/month). Downgrade of membership tier is not available.
Articles in this section
- How do I sign up for a 12-month complimentary ValueClub membership as a student?
- What is associate membership?
- Why do I have to validate my account each time I log in?
- Why is NRIC/FIN/Passport No. being removed as the log in ID?
- Can I transfer my ValueClub membership to family members or friends?
- How are the savings calculated?
- How do I sign up as a ValueClub member?
- How do I sign up for a 2-year complimentary ValueClub membership as a NSF?
- How do I view my redemption history?
- How much does it cost to sign up/ upgrade as a ValueClub member?